Gift your friends and family books that will make a lasting impression (and please even the pickiest people on your list this holiday season!)
Books are gluten free, portable, suitable for every age and interest, don’t need to be assembled or require batteries, don’t come in the wrong size, and won’t get thrown away.
1. For bakers and entertainers… a mouthwatering, friendly, empowering: Sugar High: Sweet and Savory Baking for High Altitude.
5. For kids transitioning from picture books to chapter books… choose exciting, inspiring, animal rescue: Haibu.
6. For young adults and book-loving fashionistas… something luxe, collectible, timeless: Z Lit Classics.
7. For history (and mystery) lovers… give obsession, discovery, controversy: The Ship, the Saint, and the Sailor: The Long Search for the Legendary Kad’yak.
8. For Broadway and old movie fans… give icons, insider stories, rare photos: American Theatre Wing: 100 Years, 100 Voices, 100 Million Miracles.
9. For everyone! Memory caching, goal setting, creative stirring: Graphic Arts Books Dot Grid Journals.
That wraps up our list (and hopefully helps you with yours!) Visit your local Independent bookstore to find these gems and ask for more recommendations.
“Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them and it’s much cheaper to buy somebody a book than it is to buy them the whole world!” —Neil Gaiman